This course is designed to provide students with a broad understanding of the principles of ITIL® 4 and to show how they can improve their work and that of their organization with the ITIL® 4 guide. The course will inspire you to serve as a champion of change, to share and use what you have learned and continue learning about ITIL® 4 to direct and guide others.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts of IT service management.
- Understand how the guiding principles of ITIL can help an organization to Adopt and adapt the management of IT services.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system, and the activities of the service value chain, and how they are interconnected.
- Understand the four dimensions of IT service management.
- Understand the key concepts of continuous improvement.
- Learn the various ITIL practices and how they contribute to the activities of the chain of value
Perfil de los alumnos
Managers and Managers of the IT and business areas; Consultants, Service Providers, Personnel of Development and Support of Services and, in general, all those interested in a better provision and delivery of high quality IT services, as well as people interested in obtaining the ITIL® Certificate 4 Foundation Level.
The Foundation Level Certificate in Service Management is a prerequisite for the Obtaining the remaining ITIL certificates in IT service management. The exam consists of a one-hour test with multiple-choice questions, usually held at the end of the course.
It is recommended that attendees have 1 year of work experience in the IT sector.
We have a team of highly qualified instructors who combine the training activity with the development of their professional activity as experts in the field of ICT. Professionals accredited by PeopleCert (official ITIL accrediter), capable of transferring any concept in a pleasant and effective way.
Each student will receive a copy of the official Documentation.
Contenidos del ITIL® 4 Foundation ENG
1. Introduction and summary of ITIL 4 based on a pre-reading.
1.2 Introduction to the Management of IT Services in the Modern World.
1.3 Introduction to ITIL 4
1.4 Structure and benefits of ITIL 4
2. Service Management: Key Concepts
2.1 Value and Co-creation of value
2.2 Services, Products and Resources
2.3 Service Relations
2.4 Results, Costs and Risks
3. The Guiding Principles
3.1 The Seven Guiding Principles
3.2. Applying the Guiding Principles
4. The Four Dimensions of Service Management
4.1 Organizations and People
4.2 Information and Technology
4.3 Partners and Suppliers
4.4 Value Streams and Processes
4.5 External factors and the Pestle Model
5. The Service Value System and the service value chain.
5.1 General description of the Service Value System
5.2. Summary of the Service Value Chain
6. Continuous Improvement
6.1 Introduction to Continuous Improvement
6.2 The Model of Continuous Improvement
6.3 Relationship between Continuous Improvement and the Guiding Principles
7. ITIL practices
7.1 Purpose of ITIL practices
7.2 The Practice of Continuous Improvement
7.3 The Change Control Practice
7.4 The Incident Management Practice
7.5 The Practice of Problem Management
7.6 The Service Request Management Practice
7.7 The Practice of the User Service Center
7.8 The Practice of Service Level Management
- Presentation of concepts through explanatory slides.
- Introductory videos of the main concepts, made by experts in management and representatives of the IT sector.
- Debates with the students about how they approach the different ITIL concepts in their companyies.
- Team practices to strengthen knowledge
- Test exam exercises to train the student to pass the official exam certification
Continuous evaluation based on the activities carried out in group and/or individually. The trainer will provide feedback on a continuous basis/at the end of the activities/individually to each participant.
The completion of the course will allow the subsequent completion of the ITIL® Foundation exam.
For attending this course, 24 Project Management Institute (PMI) PDUs are awarded.
The conditions of the additional Certification services are subject to the terms of the license holder or the authorized certifier body.
Se emitirá Certificado de Asistencia sólo a los alumnos con una asistencia superior al 75% y Diploma aprovechamiento si superan también la prueba de evaluación.