Kanban Management Professional
The Kanban Management Professional credential shows you have had top quality Kanban training to launch and manage Kanban initiatives. Stand out from the crowd with a KMP credential that you can list on your business card or employment profile. Employers, look for the KMP status when screening for management positions. Want a whole department of KMP’s? Lean Kanban can bring certified KMP courses to your workplace, just about anywhere in the world.
A Kanban Management Professional (KMP) knows how to make better decisions and streamline internal workflows to improve service delivery, and create greater customer satisfaction. KMPs have had specialized training in applying the Kanban Method for better risk management and greater agility. Kanban uses a probabilistic approach to management. A KMP has been trained to think differently and use Kanban to improve management results enterprise-wide.
A new professional designation from Lean Kanban University
- Authorization to use the KMP letters and badging
- Recognition on the Lean Kanban University website
- Access to private KMP-only forums for professional collaboration
- Invitations to exclusive events worldwide
- Communicate to employers and clients specific certified training in management with Kanban
Service Delivery Managers
Portfolio or Program managers or directors
Heads of PMO
Project governance auditors and process engineers
Project management consultants and trainers
Interested project management experts
Anyone who wants to develop their management skills
A KMP has taken a combination of Lean Kanban University (LKU) certified Kanban training classes:
- Kanban System Design (KMP I): It is the step 1 in earning the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential certificate.
- Kanban Management Professional (KMP II): It is the step 2 in earning the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential certificate.